Business Marketing & Mentor Program.
Marc knows his business. He will tell it to you like it is. You may not like it; but you will get a straight answer. – Bill Uhlfelder
Marc Portney has spent his career negotiating multimillion-dollar deals that have resulted in successful brand launches in nearly every major retail chain in the US.
Marc brings his no-nonsense, no-filter lens and NYC savvy to brand partnerships in sales, marketing, product development, brand management and business evaluation. With his team of experts, Marc is sure to engage and empower any business owner with the tools they need to achieve their goals.
Is this for me?
Marc’s business marketing and mentor program has limited capacity. This program is for the entrepreneur, inventor or business brand owner who needs the guidance and connections they are lacking in order to scale their product or business. In order to qualify as a brand partner your product cannot be in the prototype stage. This program is for business owners who have already launched or is about to launch their brand into the market.
What do I get?
- Access to Marc Portney 1-on-1 calls.
- Access to Marc’s team of experts in areas of marketing, sales, e-commerce, manufacturing, importing, and more.
- Access to Marc’s 35+year-old Rolodex of B2B wholesale and distribution partners. All of the connections that Marc has built will be presented with your brand If approved as a brand partner. As a brand partner you will be entered into Marcs wholesale distribution business model where Marc and his team will help distribute your products domestically and internationally.
How do I apply?
Due to limited capacity, applying to this program is a two-step process.
- Complete the brief form below with as much information as possible.
- Marc and his team will review your brand submission. If they believe its a viable opportunity Marcs team will reply with a proposal. If approved by the brand owner you will receive a link to schedule your first 1-on-1 with Marc.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Growth
- Brand Management
- Wholesale Distribution
- Product, Service & Business Model Evaluation
- Branding & Marketing
- Product Development